Sat, 05 Nov|
Weekend of Tantra for Couples
Treat yourself and your partner with a weekend where you can nourish and discover new dimensions in your relationship.
Location & Dates
05 Nov 2022, 09:30 – 06 Nov 2022, 18:00
Milano, Via Privata Tobruk, 3, 20146 Milano MI, Italia
About this Seminar
The relationship is like a garden. We need to continually nurture this inner garden.
We often get lost in our daily activities, we give priority to solving our daily life issues. We often postpone the care of our garden.
All gardens need care, attention, nourishment, sun, rain … and much more.
Tantra is a wonderful tool, because we don’t really have to do much, just use the keys it provides. Tantra is an energetic approach to life: we learn to say yes to life. We learn to say yes to our differences in the relationship, rather than fight them because we experience them as obstacles.
Tantra teaches us that even in differences we can meet and become one. It helps us to open up where, perhaps, we have begun to close.
Usually, in our relationships, we try to find depth by solving problems with a psychological approach. Tantra offers something different. It requires an energetic approach: it offers tools, called circulations and meditations, that support the flow of energy between two partners.
They are tools that bring silence. And, from silence, love and compassion naturally flow. A new trust emerges that gives us the strength to share, where we usually hold back, give up, keep quiet because we feel intimidated or blocked.
During these 2 days you will be accompanied to experience:
– connecting with each other energetically (instead of our usual connection that mainly happens through our personality)
– exploring male/female polarity
– charging our energy system
– various tantric practise and meditations
– a tantric approach to life
– tools and exercises for your lovemaking
You will have tastes of how:
– you can have more intimacy
– sexuality can become more playful and more meditative
– it is possible to shift from performance to relaxation
– more trust and courage can grow in the relationship
– to find more clarity
There will be moments for questions and sharing.
A Tantric Approach
The word Tantra is often narrowed down to only looking at sex and focusing on how to improve sex.
This is already a misunderstanding and a limited view of what tantra is.
Tantra in its origin was/is a spiritual path for waking up.
Very few people can take this commitment in their lives.
But we can still use the teachings from tantra as tools for:
- having more fulfilling lives
- having more loving and intimate relationships
- becoming more relaxed in our daily lives
- feeling more at ease and less focused on performing with our sexuality
- becoming more spontaneous and creative with our sexuality
One fundamental understanding in the tibetan buddhist tantra is about polarity and the dynamics this brings in our relationships and in all aspects of our lives.
Some areas where Polarity shows:
- In the way we live our emotions
- Survival strategies Male / Female
In the beginning we project these polarities on our partner, but not only on our partner our daily life is full of polarities that we project our inner polarities on to.
Tantra says yes and plays with these polarities, brings understanding and offers a journey towards more inner harmony and growth first on the outside with our “outer” partner and later towards the inner.
We will very much be looking forward to guide you into this universe of tantra.
for info and booking please contact:
Tel o whatsapp: +39 351 7090242