TANTRIC LOVE-MAKING RETREAT FOR COUPLES
Location & Dates
About this Seminar
A retreat offers a possibility to deepen ones experience of tantra with spaces for teaching, practice and elaboration.
We will be playing with:
- Meditations and Exercises from OSHO
- From the Tibetan Buddhist Tantra Meditation (Based on the principles from Vækstcentrets Tantra School with teachings from Neel Fasting and Jes Bertelsen)
- The inner male and inner female Polarity
- Charge and Discharge og Emotional and Sexual energy
- Topics that YOU would like to bring to this retreat
- teach/provide tools to how you can deepen your own tantra practise
- bring attention to the meditation practise coming from roots of tantra focus on presence through the body
During the retreat we will be alternating with teachings in the group room, providing laboratories for exploration.
Furthermore, we will benefit from Le Torracce’s unique setup with the beautiful guest rooms close to the group room.
This gives an intimate possibility for you and your partner to experiment in privacy and practise the teachings in your own rooms.
There will be space for our guidance and support on individual issues ..
Having a Tantric Approach:
The retreat will be held with the “typical” tantra attitude; with an openness to whatever is there, bringing acceptance and relaxation into all aspects of our lives.
The word Tantra is often narrowed down to only looking at sex and focusing on how to improve sex. This is already a misunderstanding and a limited view of what tantra is.
Tantra in its origin was/is a spiritual path for waking up. Very few people can take this commitment in their lives.
But we can still use the teachings from tantra as tools for:
- having more fulfilling lives
- having more loving and intimate relationships
- becoming more relaxed in our daily lives
- feeling more at ease and less focused on performing with our sexuality
- becoming more spontaneous and creative with our sexuality
One fundamental understanding in the tibetan buddhist tantra is about polarity and the dynamics this brings in our relationships and in all aspects of our lives.
Some areas where Polarity shows:
- In the way we live our emotions
- Survival strategies Male / Female
In the beginning we project these polarities on our partner, but not only on our partner our daily life is full of polarities that we project our inner polarities on to.
Tantra says yes and plays with these polarities, brings understanding and offers a journey towards more inner harmony and growth first on the outside with our “outer” partner and later towards the inner.
We will very much be looking forward to guide you into this universe of tantra,
for info & booking: mobile: +39 348 0631586 mail- email@example.com