Fri, 20 May|
The Torracce Assisi - Italy
Opening to Intimacy: The Alchemy of Tantra: "Individual Process"
This Workshop is part of the process "Tantra Individual": THE ALCHEMY OF TANTRA: INTIMACY & HEALING RELATIONSHIPS
Location & Dates
20 May 2022, 10:00 – 22 May 2022, 16:00
The Torracce Assisi - Italy, Vocabolo Torracce 15 - Strada Francescana, 06029 Valfabbrica PG, Italy
About this Seminar
Opening to Intimac - "individual tantra process"
Each workshop can be taken individually and in any order.
In this part we will explore two essential areas that Tantra addresses:
- The principle of masculine and feminine polarity
- The Inner Source of Eros / Sexuality
Polarity male / female:
To be able to have a more fluid intimate relationship, tantra teaches us to start with ourselves. That is, starting to have a relationship with our sexual other - man or woman - who already lives within us.
In this part we will explore how the male and female polarity affects our lives, in all areas where the relationship is involved: for example friends, partners, family, work. We will begin to learn more about our inner sexual other.In this part we will also explore the roots of our emotions and conflicts from a tantric perspective, which also includes the male / female polarity.
When something is not recognized within us, we project it onto an external aspect or someone.
This emotional attitude in relationships often leads to pain, separation and suffering.
We will therefore explore the energetic aspect of emotions, an alternative approach to the usual way of identifying ourselves in a single personal story.
This gives us more freedom, brings healing and connects us with our source, which brings us more vitality.
Eros / Desire / falling in love:
Tantra teaches us that the Inner Source of Joy is within us.
Continuously, we look outside to feel complete, whole, fulfilled.
This is what happens when we fall in love. When we directly experience that the source of Joy / Eros is within us, we can begin to move more freely and feel less dependent on someone outside and we can begin to build more mature love relationships.
In the same way we are freer in sexuality, we come back to ourselves and begin to get out of the pressure to perform or pretend, which often happens in the sexual act.
Desire is closely related to eros.
We will take a closer look at this aspect and bring more awareness to the difference between desire and Eros.
Osho for example talks about raising in love rather than falling in love. Tantra is about the balance between the masculine and the feminine within us and this is essential to start breaking out of the "trap" in which we are caught when we fall in love.
In Tantra the body is seen as a temple. It is through the body that we can become aware / conscious. It is in the body that we come into contact with our sensitivity and sensuality. This facilitates the connection with our Inner Source.
In this part:
- you will have more understanding of why and to whom we feel attraction
- you will experience how this affects sex life and our intimacy
- you will become more sensitive to the inner flow that is always in the body
- you will learn how to take root in yourself
- you will acquire more self-esteem and feel more comfortable in yourself
- you will have more freedom in your relationships
- you will become more aware and more faithful to what is important in your life
This will bring you:
- healing in all areas of our relationship
- more relaxation and creativity in the way we make love
- more understanding about the arising of conflicts
- more tools to get back feeling good alone in difficult moments
- more self-esteem and relaxation
We will use:
- practices, circulation and meditation exercises from the world of Tantra
- dance, movement
- Inner explorations
- Meditations of Osho
- sharing, exchange and open work
There is no nudity and none exercises are done in couples
For info and reservations contact: email@example.com